You have probably heard that water makes up over 70% of the body, right? Water is part of all body fluids and is vital to the proper function of the body’s organ systems. It should be obvious then that the quality of the water you drink is extremely important. For your body to be at optimal health, you should drink only the purest and cleanest water possible.
Consider these interesting facts about water
- Over two-thirds population do not drink the recommended 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Continual loss of water from the body can slow down the metabolic rate by as much as 3%.
- Over one-third population have suppressed their thirst mechanism to the point where it is often misinterpreted as hunger.
- The number one reason for daytime sleepiness and low energy is water loss.
- By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost 1-3% of its total water amount, which can affect memory and the ability to concentrate.
- Water naturally moisturizes skin from the inside out, giving you a fresh looking complexion and a beautiful glow.
- Water naturally carries more substances than any other liquid found on Earth, including vitamins, minerals and nutrients.