Erectile Dysfunction is one type of symptom that causes a problem in getting a firmer erection. Though this problem isn’t common, people suffering from this dysfunction often start losing their confidence and start losing interest in their lives. Certain factors may contribute altogether to cause this problem. Some of them are stress, anxiety, loss of sexual interest, medications, etc. Mens ED clinic helps in understanding the problems, diagnosing them minutely, and then offering treatments based on the addressed issues.
When to see a doctor
If you are experiencing ED, it becomes quite difficult to talk to your partner openly. Hence, it’s better to visit your doctor for male ED treatment so that they can closely diagnose your symptoms. It is not uncommon to lose an erection from time to time because of increased stress levels or sudden changes to your diet. But, if the problem persists for a few weeks, it is advisable to consult a doctor. In order to determine perfectly, a doctor will conduct a series of tests and evaluations in order to screen those medical conditions and finally will come out with the potential reasons that have caused ED.
Certain tests that doctors might perform are as follows:
· Ultrasound: It is used to diagnose the blood vessels of the penis and check whether there is any problem with penile blood flow.
· Nocturnal penile tumescence test: This test is used to determine the quality of nocturnal erections. For this, a portable, battery-powered device is worn on the thigh which stores the data for doctor reference.
· Injection test: In this test, medication is injected into the penis to stimulate erection. It can show how firm is the ejection and how long it lasts.
· Urine tests: These tests are done to determine if a patient is having diabetes or any other underlying health conditions.
· Blood tests: It determines conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, thyroid issues, and low levels of testosterone.
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Getting treatment for ED from a well-known clinic is a must. And the Encore Clinic for Erectile Dysfunction is perfect to go with. This clinic has experience in providing premature ejaculation natural treatment. However, the treatment completely depends on several causes. And a combination of treatments including medication or talk therapy can be more helpful.
Medications: In order to manage ED symptoms, patients may be provided with certain medication as prescribed bya doctor. These include avanafil, sildenafil, vardenafil, etc.A doctor might prescribe testosterone replacement therapy in case of low levels of testosterone.
Talk Therapy: Anxiety, stress, PTSD, and depression are some of the psychological factors that can cause ED. This can easily be overcome by talk therapy.
Over multiple sessions, the therapist will discuss stress or anxiety factors, feelings around sex, and subconscious reasons affecting the sexual well being
Thus, with unlimited options available for treating ED both naturally and via medications, it is essential to start the treatment if any signs or symptoms of dysfunction is observed.
The Encore Clinic is ED Treatment Center in Denver, Colorado specialized in Erectile Dysfunction treatments to cure your sexual health. Schedule your Appointment.